Monday, September 27, 2010

Favorite Star Wars Movie

My favorite star wars movie is Revenge of the Sith. I know call me what you like star wars fans but it's true I am a child of a new generation, and I like the new star wars movies better than I like the old trilogy. Revenge of the Sith had amazing fight scenes and I'm a fan of Hayden Christensen and Natalie Portman. I think they really got into the roles as Anakin Skywalker and Padme Amidala. My favorite scene was the face off between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skwalker on Mustafar. When Anakin jumps into the air and gets his legs cut off and then gets his burn marks that will transform him into DarthVader, and right before Obi-Wan leaves he says, "You were my brother Anakin and I loved you," and Anakin replys, "I hate you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment